As a Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM®), you’ve been introduced to Scrum values, practices, and applications. You now understand how to provide a level of knowledge and expertise above and beyond that of typical project managers. Becoming Agile is a lifelong journey. Incorporating Scrum values and Agile principles into your world of work takes diligence, patience, and a commitment to continuous improvement. To further enhance your knowledge and skills, the next step is achieving an Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM℠) certification from Scrum Alliance®. Our advanced offering is ideal for a Certified ScrumMaster who has one or more years of work experience in that role.
Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM) is an in-depth two-day immersion into the world of the ScrumMaster role. The class explores Agile Facilitation and Agile Coaching and how the ScrumMaster uses these skills to support the team, the Product Owner and the Organization. The class is full of real-world examples from the attendees’ experiences and coaches attendees through practical tools and techniques that can be implemented immediately at your workplace. The class is a deep dive into your role as a ScrumMaster and the hands-on activities and exercises demonstrate key concepts and let you experience the next level of Scrum firsthand.
Through the A-CSM course, you’ll learn to:
• Facilitate dialogue between the Product Owner, team members, customers, stakeholders, and executives.
• Respond confidently when encountering resistance to change, lack of engagement, low motivation, and unavailability of key people.
• Help your company adopt Scrum and support executives committed to Agile values.
• Remove impediments that prevent long-term, deep adoption of Scrum and Agile practices by all parts of the business.
• Explain the value of Scrum and Agile processes
• Increase developer engagement to encourage greater accountability, commitment, and buy-in.
• Extend the impact of Scrum throughout the organization.
• Scale Scrum and Agile beyond a single team.
• Leverage your learning to gain recognition and status as the local Agile expert in your company.