Every day buzzwords like “analytics,” “insights” and “big data,” permeate the pages of our business journals. Companies and departments are well aware of their huge troves of data, and they have access to common tools for leveraging this data. However, much less available are the actual analysis skills to truly understand and realize the benefits of this information. The potential is very real, but comprehensive skills can be scarce, and outside consultants are expensive. If you have basic familiarity with Excel, this three-day course can teach you practical applied analysis techniques to leverage data for relatively common decision making methods.
This course, organized into key topic areas, leverages straightforward business examples to explain practical techniques for understanding and reviewing data quality and how to translate data into analysis of business problems to begin making informed, intelligent decisions. Get an overview of data quality and data management, followed by foundational analysis and statistical techniques. Throughout the course, you will learn to communicate about data and findings to stakeholders who need to quickly make the decisions that drive your organization forward.
For detailed course outline please email or call us.
· Business Analyst, Business Systems Analyst, CBAP, CCBA
· Systems, Operations Research, Marketing, and other Analysts
· Project Manager, Program Manager, Team Leader, PMP, CAPM
· Data Modelers and Administrators, DBAs
· IT Manager, Director, VP
· Finance Manager, Director, VP
· Operations Supervisor, Manager, Director, VP
· Risk Managers, Operations Risk Professionals
· Process Improvement, Audit, Internal Consultants and Staff
· Executives exploring cost reduction and process improvement options
· Job seekers and those who want to show dedication to process improvement
· Senior staff who make or recommend decisions to executives