This 2-day practical course offers an ideal introduction to the basics of Google search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM) and online advertising. Today’s businesses need to know how to successfully implement and leverage Google-based Internet marketing campaigns and opportunities. Google tools help you attract, retain and convert website traffic; and enable you to know and engage with your online audience and potential buyers while on your site. The course will teach you to combine quality content with the tools and approaches offered by AdWords, Google Analytics, and online advertising to become a powerful online marketer. Trainees learn the fundamentals of SEO and SEM, and the basics of online advertising in order to drive quality traffic to your website and online properties for engagement and conversion.
For detailed course outline please email or call us.
· Digital Marketers requiring a specialized course in SEO and SEM.
· Marketing Managers/Directors/CMOs
· Marketing Coordinators/Specialists
· Content/Copy writers
· Website content managers.
· Website developers and their managers.
· Communications Managers/Specialists.
· Business Analysts and IT personnel working with or interested in expanding their role into the business area.