Attendees can improve collaboration and alignment in a SAFe® Lean-Agile enterprise when they become a SAFe 5 Architect. The SAFe® for Architects course prepares System, Solution, and Enterprise Architects to engage across the organization as effective leaders and change agents who collaboratively deliver architectural solutions.
During this three-day course, attendees will explore the roles, responsibilities, and mindset of Agile Architects, and appreciate how to align architecture with business value and drive continuous flow to large systems-of-systems while supporting SAFe program execution.
This course is for senior technical contributors who need to understand the role of System, Solution, and Enterprise Architects in Lean-Agile enterprises. The course is also appropriate for individuals desiring a deeper view into how architecture enables continuous value flow and how architects engage in, and contribute to, a Lean-Agile enterprise.
Who Will Benefit?
- Agile Coaches, Scrum Masters, Team Leads
- Consultants, Architects, Engineers
- Solution Architects, System Architects
- Agile Trainers
- Exemplifying Lean-Agile architecture
- Architecting for DevOps and Release on Demand
- Aligning architecture with business value
- Developing Solution Vision, Solution Intent, and Roadmaps
- Preparing architecture for Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Coordinating architecture throughout PI Planning
- Supporting Continuous Delivery during PI execution
- Supporting new Strategic Themes and Value Streams
- Leading as an architect during a Lean-Agile transformation
What You Get
Class registration includes:
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the exam
- One year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
- SAFe certification upon passing of exam
The following prerequisites are highly recommended:
- Have attended at least one SAFe course
- Have participated in at least one ART and one PI
Professional Development Units (PDUs) and Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
You may be eligible to apply for 21 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP, PgMP, and PMI-ACP certifications.
You may be eligible to apply for SEUs under Category C, toward earning or renewing their CSP through Scrum Alliance.